Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My New Name & New Blog for my Kitz!!!

...and it is, "The Scraps of My Life" by Julie." This is a work in progress.  It seems that trying to do business from two seperate cities has become a little confusing and a bit overwhelming for me at this time. So Barbara is going to run the Life On the Scrappy Side store and her store blog under it's present name and I have re-named my part of the business. "The Scraps of My Life Blog" will be a seperate entity from "Life On the scrappy Side" from now on and I wanted to make everyone aware of this new change. My "Youniquely You Scrappin' Kitz".  will be moved here as well. Please do not mis-understand this seperation of the business, it just works better for me at this time. I do appreciate everyone's support in the past as well as during and after this small transition.
Thank you so very much.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...