Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Very Antiqued Vintage Card Mini Album for Christmas *SOLD OUT*

A very "Limited Edition".
This is just the most awesome little mini kit! It is totally interactive with pockets and surprises everywhere you look. It is simple and quick to put together yet it will be a huge hit with those who receive it!
Cost $29.00 plus s/h

This is the "Antique Poinsettia" kit choice. It will have a santa and a poinsettia die cuts, a cmas stocking chipboard, a sled and tree specialty buttons, a felt ornament, the large "red" flower, and a few other differences from the "Jolly Snowmen" kit. 

1 comment:

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...