Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Announcing Our NEW NETWORK!!

Hello to you all :)
I need to make a post regarding our New Network over at GROUPS! Our new network address is http://grou.ps/thescrapsofmylife I noticed that everyone may not yet be aware of the new changes. I tried to make a post over at the old ning network, but I could not. So, I am making the post here on my blog to make everyone aware of our new network home so no-one misses out on any of the fun! 
So, run on over, sign up, and look around! And don't forget to sign up for the August swap while you're there!
I have posted an update video below :)
Everyone have a fantabulous week!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...