Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sumthin' FUN This Way Comes!! Part 2 U-Stream Class at 11:30 EST

This is Part 2 to this class.
Come on over!! Pull out some cardstock, deco papers, all your sticky stuff! and...
*A name or saying for the front of your box. Example: Julie's Kitchen
*4x6 Index Cards
*white plain, durable cardstock for hinges
*4-5 -6x9 envelopes
*1" circle punch
*your paper flowers
*deco punches
*Ric-Rac or Ribbon for decoration
*BLING!
*white or solid color plain cardstock for your recipe cards and note cards!
*A 12 month by month calendar printed from the internet or some other source that measures 4-5/8x5-5/8.
 Let's Play!! Class is at 11:30 am EST October 22nd!! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/6x9-gatefold-envelope-mini-album-tutorial
Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...