Sunday, February 27, 2011

A U-Stream Class & A Couple of Lovely Kits!

For the past four weeks I have been sharing various mini album styles in my Ustream Class Series titled, "Pick A Pocket" Mini Album Series. I have really enjoyed sharing my new creations with all of those who have the opportunity to attend! As of last Friday's class I easily persuaded Barbara, who owns "Life On the Scrappy Side" Scrapbooking Store to join in on the fun by offering some of my most favorite tools and things to you with a very nice discount!! The only catch is... you must be logged into the class in order to take advantage of the very special discounts she will be offering!!
This coming up Friday, March 4th, I will be doing the 5th class in the series! I am soooo excited about this one as well as the next one that will follow!!! I have a really cool mini album page style I will be sharing with you! There will be a couple of different styled kits available for this 2 part class. One kit will be for BABY, which I have a couple pictures shown below, and the other will be a retro vintage styled kit!
Did I mention that i am sooo excited to do this next series of classes?!? I will be showing you the assembly of the pages, we will do some embellishing of the pages, as well as finishing it up with embellishing the front cover and the binding of the pages to make it into a mini album that you will cherish forever and always!!!
So, mark your calendars, tie a string around your finger, and don't forget to join us next Friday night at 6:30 pm EST on my Ustream channel. And now! As you can see above, you can view the show right here on my Blog!! Easy Peasy!! Thanks to everyone for all of your sweet comments and support!!
Lotz of luv & Hugz!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. So...are you excited about this one Julie? lol I am too! I watched week 3 yesterday and hope to watch week 4 today! I really like the pocket page design you came up with...it's wonderful! Can't wait to see how you decorated it! Thank you so much for recording your U-Stream! I really appreciate it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...