Sunday, March 20, 2011

Retro Theme Domestic Goddess Pocket Page Deluxe Mini Album Kit **SOLD**

This is one of the mini album pages we created in one of the "Pick-A-Pocket" Mini Album Series of Classes.
This kit is fashioned after the Vintage Retro Domestic Goddess theme rather than the cookbook them that I made in the class. The album pages measure 8-1/8"x6" plus the tab binding.
This kit is packed with almost everything you will need to create this fun album! The instructions and patterns will of course be inclosed with your kit. I will be making a DVD on this mini album in the very near future so that you can make this mini in a very understandable step by step process with me. I have only "ONE" of these kits available. The cost of the kit is $49.00 with the shipping included!
Thank you so much for your interest and comments of how I can better my kits, classes, or anything else to be a better help to you.
Thanks.
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...