Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket A Fairy In My Basket! Mini Album Class!

I am inviting everyone to attend my u-stream class this Friday, the 22nd at 6:30 pm EST for A Special Suprise Class for your Easter memories! A beautiful Easter Basket mini album designed by myself. I will have the PDF pattern file here on this post for you to download and print out at 100% from your Adobe Acrobat Document program. Be sure you have the most recent version on your computer.
Download the Easter Basket Pattern HERE and Here and HERE!!Once you follow the link to download the basket, there are two files to download. You need to download them both. The supply list you will or may need is listed below.
Okay! See you all at class on Friday!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Julie

Supplies:
*basket pdf file printed out and cut out to trace on papers
*Light weight chip board or cereal box paper boxes
*12x12 decorative papers and
*12x12 coordinating cardstock
*Flowers
*Die Cuts & Photo Mats

2 comments:

  1. First of all I appreciate you for holding such classes. I was not part of it but I can imagine its importance.Anyways how was it.The basket seems very beautiful can you share a video or slideshow of how to make it.I would like to make it myself

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...