Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(Postponed Until) Haunted Halloween Mini Album Live Class Plus (DVD)

I want to share my "newest" Creation with everyone!! And let you all know I will be teaching a "LIVE" U-Stream class on the assembly of this album on October 14th at 7:30 pm & the 15th at 1:30 pm EST. 
If you would like to attend the class there will be a class fee of $35.00 per person which includes a link for you to download the class for you to keep OR you may purchase the Class including the class on DVD mailed to you! The dowload will be made available to you within 2 days after the class has ended. You may purchase either one of these classes in my Zibbet Store: The Scraps of My Life Boutique from now until the day of the class you can attend the class "LIVE". After the 15th you will be able to still purchase the class with the DVD option only. The class will not remain on Ustream after the class dates.) Upon your purchase you will receive instruction on attending the two days of classes. You can see more of the album and get a special code on my you tube channel. See you all there!
These are just a few pics of this extremely fun, very interactive mini album.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...