Sunday, February 26, 2012

“Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition"


This sweet li'l 4x4 mini album is made using Graphic 45's "Once Upon A Spring Time" paper line. Find more detail on this project Here.



This is a special 4x4 mini album I made to sell. Special because I designed a holder for it to sit in with velvet jingle bells for the feet! You will find more about this project HERE. 

This is my very first completed Family Recipe Album! The papers are by "Webster's Pages". Although it was a bit of a challenge, I created this stand for it to sit in on my kitchen desk top. I just luv the mason jar tag I created especially for this mini. You will find more details on this project here.




I created the adorable Christmas album below as a gift for my sister. I was so pleased how it turned out for her. I  used Basic Grey's Jovial paper line and stickers.  It contains some of my own hand drawn designs in it such as the snowman with the red top hat on and the snowman peeking from behind the santa pocket with felt accents on his hat and although you can't see it, he is also wearing a scarf! More about this project here.


THIS is one of my all time favorite little mini album's! This little darling is made using the lovely "Domestic Goddess" paper line by Graphic 45! I absolutely luv this paper line and am finding it harder and harder to find. The little mini sits a-top the little stock pot! So cute! You can see more of this little guy right HERE!
Thanks Marlene for the inspiration!




This last album is one of my own designs using the "Lost and Found" by Tim Holtz. There is more details to this project right HERE. Some of the art work used in this album are from PC Crafter.com.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! So much work - these are beautiful! I just found you through youtube.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...