Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Appreciation Celebration Begins Today!!!

My first Appreciation Package goes to my Faithful Blogees! LOL! Those of you are followers of my blog in any way, shape or form! But you must be a follower of my blog to be a part of this first drawing. The pictures below show most of the items included in this package as well as a video I have posted on my you tube channel, "raggedydoodles"! Of course I couldn't resist adding in a few more goodies!! I just want to say thank you to all of you for your support and encouragement over the past few years. It means so very much to me. I will be announcing the second part of the Appreciation Celebration real soon! Stay tuned!!
Huge Hugz to all of you with much gratitude :o)
Julie
P.S....
My previous 165 blog followers will be entered twice into the drawing as they were my original followers prior to this post :o)  Thanks Everybody!!!





2 comments:

  1. Does this move mean your husband has found a new job? If so, I am so happy for you guys. Your new site design is beautiful. BonnieTyler

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...