Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Couple of gift mini albums and some finishing touches...

Sorry I have been MIA from my blog, but I have still been keeping busy with my creativity!
I have made two little mini albums using my match box die and they have turned out so adorable! Of course you can see them in action on my you tube channel as well as some pics below.
The first album I have created the little mini using envelopes and attached it to the top of the matchbox.
The second album I created the mini album to fit inside of the matchbox cover which took the place of the drawer. I luv how neat and tidy it looks.










Matchbox Mini Album #2.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...