Wednesday, January 9, 2013

William's Space for Christmas 2012

Although we still have to stain the bed and add the painted trim, this HUGE project is almost complete!! Hubby and my BIL Benny, made this possible for my youngest grandson who lives with us. He just luvs it! I was so pleased that he did!! I re-made his bedroom for him as part of his Christmas! It was a chore pulling everything together but I had a blast doing it for him! I still have to finish his curtains that match that smaller pillow underneath the bed. The toy chest is from Ikea. It cost a small fortune to get it delivered but it is just what he needed to organize his space. Now he has his own place :o)





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful room. A room full of imagination so that you can go anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...