Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Christmas Already?!

Yes, yes, yes, I am still here. And, yes, it has been a good while since I have posted anything at all on my blog. I do miss it. I have spent most of my time on... You guessed it! Face Book, Pinterest, Hay Day, (the game) and doing a little scrapping on the side. I had started a Christmas Daily Journal and was breezing right along with it until I had to lay it down to go out of town for Thanksgiving. When I returned, I was unable to work on it like before due to several reasons, so I won't be finishing it before Christmas but I look forward to working on it in January. I am determined to better document our Christmas this year than any before. I may be able to grab some pics with my IPad to post for you to see my progress so far.
I have been really busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas. I am almost finished decorating, but still have to decorate the tree! I've been working on my menu, recipes, and shopping list today.
I have revised a breakfast casserole that I intend to make for Christmas morning and I am thinking I will have some sort of sweet bread with it as well.
For Christmas Eve I plan to have a small family party just for us consisting of a spread of yummies I will be making shortly.
Well, that is the plan! Hope all of your holiday plans are going well.
God bless you all.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...