Thursday, October 7, 2010

Alice In Wonderland 8x8 Mini Album Kit



 The pattern for the tea set will be included :)
You can view the video for this kit HERE.
Happy Creating everybody!! Thanks so much to those of you who have taken the time and are able to leave such wonderful and inspiring comments on my YT vids!! This AIWL Kit includes the debut of my brand new, never seen before mini album style!! Be the FIRST to own it!! As well as the  Debut of my FIRST of many to come, paper piece patterns!!! I guess you could say this kit is the beginning of a lot of "firsts"!! Needless to say this kit is absolutely HUGE! This kit includes the 8x8 AIWL Halloween papers as well as matching glittered, coordinations, & cardstock as well as extra papers.<(Not Shown above) The cost of the kit is $59.00 domestic US shipping included.
Thank you so very much for all of your support! Huge Hugz, Julie




1 comment:

  1. You won the LolliShops.com giveaway. Please email your address to lollishops@gmail.com!
    Thanks for commenting to win!
    ~Sadie Lou

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...