Friday, October 8, 2010

My First Christmas Mini Album Kit of 2010!

This is my very first completed mini album that I made for Christmas in 2009 for my brother & his family. It turned out so much to my liking that I intend to make one for my own family this year as it is a very family oriented styled kit :) I will be offering a revised, updated, & HUGE kit for you to make as well. I presently have only 2 of these kitz available. I do not intend to make any more of them. the cost for this kit will be listed with the kit demonstration video. Thanks so much for looking. I hope you will be inspired in some way.  Julie 
Note: I made this album and video when I was "Life On the Scrappy Side". I have since relinquished that name to my sister and took on "The Scraps of My Life" as my new name and blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get that email for the lollishops giveaway
    lollishops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Julie!! This album is INCREDIBLE!! This is the first one you ever completed? *gasp* You are such a talented woman! What did your brother think of it? What a treasure! I know how I feel about mine! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...