Monday, October 11, 2010

Sumthin' FUN This Way Comes!!

This will be my very first U-Stream class featuring one of my very own hand drawn designs made especially for this mini album project! I am presently preparing the pattern for you to purchase. The pattern will be sent out to you via e-mail a couple days before the class starts. Due to the State Fair in Raleigh this coming weekend, the U-stream classes for this album have been moved up yo Thursday, the 21st and Friday, the 22nd if needed. The classes will begin at 12:00 noon EST.  I will keep you posted of any updates here on my blog.
Thank you so much. Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...