Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Coming Really Soon! An Appreciation Celebration!!

Before too very long I will be having my very first "Appreciation Celebration" open to all of my subscribers on my blog and on you tube! Stay tuned for tons of fun stuff coming your way beginning in mid to late January 2011!!! Please let me know if you are receiving my blog updates and how you are receiving them please.  Thanks!
I wish for you all the happiest and most blessed Holiday Season!
Hugzies to you all!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I'm getting your updates. I get them in my blogger Reader List. Merry Christmas to you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...