Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There will be a U-Stream Class this Saturday, Jan. 15th at 11:00 am EST

When putting this min together I set a challenge for myself to use unconventional papers and "stuff" to make a valentine mini album. The paper line is by "Melody Ross" from GCD Studios. I just luv her papers! It is the Homespun Chic collection.
I will be crafting a fast, easy, yet very lovely mini album for Valentine's Day this year using a pocket design that I used in my journal album last year!
I have moved the time up a little earlier to see if that works better for everyone. It will be 8:00 am on the West Coast. Hope that is not too early. Maybe everyone can give me some feed back for a better time for you. This class will be totally "free"! I will have a few kits available, but I am running behind on completing them, so they may not be able to get to you prior to the class :( Though a couple items will vary from kit to kit, you will receive all that you see in the pics below. And of course that is not the whole album nor all of the goodies!!! I will also have a cute "child's version" available as well.
Thanks so much for stoppin' by and for all of your support!
Scrappy Hugz!
Julie



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Julie!
    Yay! I'm so excited that you're doing another U-Stream class! Will you be recording it? If it was a weekday I could make it but Saturday's aren't good for me! :o( I love the pictures...the mini looks gorgeous!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...