Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the Eighth day of Christmas... I am In Luuuvvv!!!!!!

I received a couple boxes in the mail today! One I had ordered some lovely Cmas papers from and the other a group of papers that Wai Wai was selling on YT which contained the gorgeously delicious Peppermint Twist by Brenda Walton!! I fell in luv!!  lol!! Sooo pretty, sweet, cute, you name it! Thanks tons Wai Wai! Meanwhile, in more serious news... I have followed my tail in circles most of the day trying to pull all together the "Scrap Your Christmas" a workshop done by Shimelle.com! and accomplished nothing so far!! LOL! I finally decided just to email her! LOL! Any whooo.... My sister Lynn sent me a link to a nice giveaway over at http://www.mccplg.blogspot.com run over there and check her out!
Okay, I'll probablly be back a li'l later after a shower and dinner to edit this post! Happy Scrappin' everybody!
p.s. I am beginning to get the swing of tweeting and "real" blogging thanks does go to Shimelle! Luvin' it!! Look out galz I'm on a roll!!!
A few pics to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...