Friday, February 11, 2011

Second Class in the "Pick A Pocket" Mini Album Series

This is the second in a series of classes over the next several weeks. I'll be sharing with you new ways to transform envelopes, and envelope styles of various sizes into wonderful, spacious, and useable, awesome mini albums. I will also be sharing various techniques and styles I use in the process of putting together my mini albums, such as making flowers, tags, various sorts of tips and tricks to make you a more efficient scrapper!! The class is at 6:00 pm EST tonight!!  I will have classes posted ahead of time on my ustream channel. Click the link on the right of this post.
Class List:
**Tonight we will be working with 6x6 decorative papers once more.
**You will also need your 6x9 inch mailer envelopes, along with all of your other scrappin' accessories!
So grab all of your goodies and meet me there tonight!
This class is rated one for Easy.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't forget to hit that "record" button! I look forward to seeing it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...