Tuesday, March 8, 2011

REDUCED!! "Baby Dearest" Pick A Pocket 8x8 Mini Album Kits 1 & 2 -Boy

The following pics are of kit 1 for the Baby Boy 8x8 Mini Album from week 6 of my Pick-A-Pocket Mini Album Series! There is also the variation of this kit which I have done a yt video for you to see the differences which is Kit 2 and is slightly varied in colors and style, but basicly the same and it is in the video above this post. I have only one of each kit available.
Thanks so much for all of your encouragement and support!
The cost for each kit is $49.00 with US Shipping included. If you would like to purchase this kit, please email me at thescrapsofmylife@yahoo.com.
Julie
**Kit Content Overview:
8x12 Double Sided Papers
4-6x12 Gemstone Cardstock
White Chipboard Covers and spine
Crafty Secrets Vintage Cuts
Computer Printed Cutouts
Assorted Die Cuts
Full Alphabet
Trinkets and Charms and a metal Frame
2 handmade Ribbon Roses
Assorted Prima, Ruffled Roses, Glittered Daisies, & Punched Flowers and butterflies (I have also added small flowers)
Assorted 1/2 yards or more of each ribbons and trims
...and so much more plus any other goodies I might add as well :o)

1 comment:

  1. This paragraph provides clear idea for the new people
    of blogging, that in fact how to do running a
    blog.


    http://ecig-vapote.com/index.php?do=/blog/5196/build-muscle-now/

    my web blog: Ultra Force

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...