Last week we started the 8x8 inch pocket styled mini album in a baby boy theme. We will continue working on this album style as well as learning together how to make special add-ons for your album pages. I really hope to wrap this second part up tomorrow night, but if not, we will continue it into one more class.
I am posting a necessities list below for those of you who would like to take part during the class.
*You will need the following items:
* 5-9x12 inch self-sealing envelopes
* 3- regular mailing envelopes
* decorative papers in at least an 8x8 inch size and
of course matching cardstock
* various punches
* several matching ribbons from 1/4" to 1/2" in size
* something for ribbon flower center
This is all I can think of right now. If there are any changes I will do an update here.
I look foward to seeing everyone! Thanks a ton!
Julie **Read the post below also**