Friday, December 2, 2011

Today I didn't seem to get a whole lot done. I have done some Christmas flower arranging, making some bows, and hanging some of the florals on the walls as well. I have glitter strewn all over the place! I was going to hang the greenery on the stair banisters but my greenery for that looks a little sad. Hmm, maybe it's time for some new greenery! We'll see....
I have added my daily December posts to my Pinterest page! I am still quite green to this really cool site but it is totally fun! I will take some more pics in the next coupl days for you to see.
Until tomorrow :o)
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...