Thursday, December 1, 2011

On the First Day of Christmas...

My true love said to me, "You told me not to fix the tree!"
I am already pooped! I have been wrestling with the Christmas tree for hours! We have a 12 foot artificial tree with too many plugs to connect and I have "never" put it together until today! Me and my ingenious ideas! I told hubby, who is out of town, not to connect the four sections of the tree together, thinking it would be easier to shape the branches! NOT!! Well, the important thing is, all of the lights are connected and working! (right now at least.) My son even had to help me out with the top part of the tree. By that time I needed a shower AND some serious coffee! Thank you son!! Whewh! Glad that part is over with, Now to decorate it.
I also put my vintage looking white garland up around the front door as well, while I was taking a breather from the tree. lol! It is so pretty. I think my matching wreath got left up in the attic...   Sigh. That will wait until tomorrow. {smile} Now, off to find a Christmas theme for my blog!
Happy Decorating!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...