Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Second Chance Drawing!!


Announcing!!!!
This is a second chance drawing!!! Enter to win on my Facebook Page!
I will be doing a second drawing for the the kit that I had offered here on my blog for my "Appreciation Celebration!" The winner did not claim her prize. So! If you love scrapbooking and/or paper crafting of any kind, Simply tell me so and how long you have been luvin' it on this post right here on Facebook!!! And of course you must be a part of my Facebook family! I will be drawing the name of a lucky winner sometime Sunday night, June 3rd!!
Best Wishes Everyone!! And thank you for your friendship and comments!
Scrappy Luv!  
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...