Friday, May 4, 2012


The Winner is Liz!!   Your google connect pic is of T-shirt with some sort of colorful print on it :o)
You! are the winner of the mini album kit from The Scraps of My Life Blog Appreciation Celebration Drawing!! I will send you a $6.00 invoice if you choose to accept this prize package for the partial shipping amount. If you are international it will be more. Please contact me at thescrapsofmylife@yahoo.com with your reply, correct name and mailing information. You have one week from today to respond. If not I will choose another winner. :o(
Thank you ever so much! And thank you all for being followers on my blog!!!
Happy Scrappin'!!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think :)

Updating My Blog!

Hello and welcome to The Scraps of My Life! I am finally trying to get back to my sorely, neglected blog. I am giving it a bit of a new ...